Per Se has an exciting opportunity with one of our top oil and gas clients. As a Maintenance Tech, you will be involved with an oil facility, diagnosing and troubleshooting maintenance items, diagnosing and repairing flares, pipe threading, working with gas drying systems, and more. You will be an important member of the team, coming in with a lead role mentality, and your knowledge of facilities and pipelines will fulfill an urgent need at oil sites.
• Trouble shoot and diagnose maintenance items
• Repairs and replacements on an oil facility
• Measuring, cutting, and threading pipe
• Working with systems such as: treater and separator vessels, gas drying systems, wellhead valves.
• Finding where the oil is flowing
• Working with operational heavy equipment
Preferred Skills and Expertise
• Must have experience in oil and gas
• Facilities and pipeline experience a big plus
• Good understanding of how an oil facility works and operates
• Knowledge of what a separator unit does
• Ability to work under O2 (SCBA)
• CDL or ability to obtain one if needed
- Expiration Date: 17 January 2050
- Job Ref: 22642
Who are we?
Per Sé is passionate about finding you your next job. We are a leading workforce solution with 25+ years of experience in the Energy and Industrial markets. We seamlessly match people with the right job opportunities at the right time. Join our network to stay up to date on jobs relevant to your line of work.
People are our purpose
We believe in the power of unique perspectives. In that spirit, we strive to foster an environment in which people of all backgrounds are embraced and inspired. Per Sé values inclusivity, transparency, equal opportunity and care to all applicants and employees regardless of gender/gender identity, race/ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, age, national origin, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, and ability.