Excellent career opportunity for a Materials Management Analyst with 1-3 years of experience in the oil refinery setting. In this role, you will be working with an outstanding flagship organization to support major US operations. You will utilize your technical aptitude and knowledge of oil refining specific materials to act as key regional resource ensuring the integrity of our client’s master data. As part of a high-functioning team, you will integrate data provided by engineering, maintenance, reliability, operations, and materials management groups through interaction with regional units and with a focus on compiling and maintaining accurate, consistent, robust, and timely data. You will work in a state of the art facility with beautiful office amenities and a professional and friendly staff.
- Transact all aspects of Materials Management and Inventory Control functionality using SAP and other computerized management system
- Maintaining accurate and complete material master data
- Support our client’s Inventory Control functionality.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of the business unit and regional personnel regarding material master data and BOMs
- Support the Material Master Creation and Initial BOM Creation processes, including: Review and validate material master request; update Bill of Materials; and provide input in the development of controls, processes and procedures to ensure effective maintenance and integrity of material master data
- Gather data and review all recommended inventory stocking levels for material masters to ensure the optimal levels are maintained
- Communicate with buyers and warehouse personnel to ensure materials are ordered and inventoried properly
- Provide recommended process changes to Master Data and BOM Creation processes. Ensure implemented changes are documented and that all affected parties understand the changes and any new requirements
- Support corporate and site-specific projects.
- Interpret engineering drawings and technical documents to determine the correct requirements for MM options.
Preferred Skills and Expertise
- Associate’s degree (Bachelor’s degree preferred) in Business, Supply Chain Management, Engineering, or related field
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Power BI, and SharePoint, etc.; and SAP and MMRS module
- Demonstrated knowledge of Master Data and BOM creation practices
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively within a team structure to achieve set objectives and deliverables and strong ability to multi-task and handle multiple priorities and short timelines simultaneously
- Customer oriented focus, delivering for customers and communicating effectively.