Per Se Group has a great opportunity for an outstanding Mechanical Construction Engineer with field experience in industrial or renewable energy construction! In this role, you will utilize your skills and expertise to oversee EPC contractors and construction activity.
If you are a proven leader looking to enjoy generous compensation and benefits package, while making a meaningful impact with a reputable company, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
- Oversee work performed by contractors in the construction of renewable energy facilities and act as SME in Civil Construction
- Monitor construction quality to ensure that all work is installed in accordance with the plans, specifications, QA/QC requirements, etc.
- Assist in the management of civil engineering contractors, including definition of requirements and specifications, review of engineering drawings and RFI management.
- Oversee the Safety and Environmental compliance
- Proficient at Root Cause Analysis to accurately determine failure mode and reason and KPI reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent with EIT Certification a plus.
- Experience in construction of energy facilities or renewable energy industry is a plus.
- Must be proficient in the use of MS Office and project management tools (MS Project, Primavera)and designing with Auto Cad.
- Ability to relocate to the project sites during construction for a period of several months.
- Ability to climb vertical ladders and work at heights of 300 feet.o