Per Sé Group has an immediate need for a Master Scheduler to support our client’s refinery in Ohio in a long-term contract assignment. This refinery produces low-sulfur gasoline, gasoline blend stocks, ultra-low sulfur diesel, jet fuel, petrochemical feedstock, and other byproducts. Our client’s downstream operations include upgrading, refining, and marketing operations in Canada and the United States.
- Develop resource-loaded level I, II, III & IV integrated project schedules under the direction of the Project Managers and Project Controls Manager.
- Build & maintain the master schedule for the Refinery project portfolio.
- Integrate schedules of EPC firms and construction and establish logical work sequences to fit priorities identified by Project Execution strategy.
- Coordinate with estimating and project cost specialists for cost & schedule alignment.
- Consolidate the progress and performance reporting for the project from EPC and construction; support Construction Management Team (CMT) for monitoring construction progress.
- Produce reports and analysis using Primavera and other systems and coordinate the schedule interface between all groups as well as identifying problems and making recommendations to project managers.
- Report baseline schedules against plan (dashboard) and provide management reports as requested by project management team.
- Ensure all schedule changes are documented through change management system as per project requirement.
- Perform critical path analysis and identify and report activities which have critical or potential impact on schedule
Preferred Skills and Expertise
- 10-15 years’ experience with engineering projects and/or construction, preferably in an owner's representative capacity, in the Oil & Gas industry, preferably refining or chemical projects
- Expert proficiency in Oracle Primavera P6
- Developing Portfolio or Program Summary Master Schedules with various WBS methodologies
- Importing multiple schedules into an integrated master schedule and assigning dependencies and logic links enabling the IMS to ebb and flow based on results of imported data
- Intermediate computer skills in MS Office Products (Adobe, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Thorough knowledge of Engineering, Supply Chain, Fabrication, and Construction processes as part of project execution
- Prior experience in project completion and turnover, with an understanding of applicable constraints impacting successful turnover to operations