Per Sé Group is seeking a Press Brake Field Service Technician for our client, North America’s premier supplier and servicer of lasers, EDMs, press brakes and fabrication and milling equipment. Founded in 1978, our client has more than 430 employees in North America and is a part of a global corporation, serving industries including aerospace, automotive, mold and die, job shops, medical and energy. In this role, you will repair and service manufacturing equipment, specifically press brake Machines. You will have a secondary responsibility to provide customer support by telephone on general operation and troubleshooting of machine problems. You will spend a high percentage of the job on the road traveling to customer sites.
- Demonstrate MMS sheet metal software to customers.
- Review, evaluate, and resolve machine problems at customer sites, or by phone, with limited supervision.
- Operate and demonstrate capabilities of MMS equipment to customers during demos/open house tradeshows.
- Must be able to secure and maintain a credit card.
Preferred Skills and Expertise
- Technical background with experience in Press Brake
- Basic understanding of the fabrication industry, and general shop operations is preferred.
- PC familiarity with CAD/CAM software
- Proficient in reading blueprints
- Military technical training is a big plus!