Per Se Group is hiring a Project Plant Manager for our client in Pennsylvania. This client is at the forefront of cutting-edge technology with a mission of providing clean, cost-effective, and environmentally responsible power solutions. You will have the opportunity to work on a project that utilizes renewable plant-based feedstocks like wood-waste, paper-waste, and corn stalks for carbon-neutral electricity generation.
- Managing daily, weekly, and monthly tasks of the Steam Turbine Operator and Boiler Operator in line with the project milestones.
- Ensuring that electrical output is being properly received by testing devices (i.e., electric vehicles and power monitoring devices).
- Ensure video cameras are recording the 48-hour, 2 Day Power Generation Test.
- Reviewing and applying the Piping & Instrumentation Diagram to the 48-hour test.
- Reviewing, applying, and refining the Standard Operating Procedure to the 48-hour test.
- Create a tooling list and ensure all appropriate supplies and tooling are available for the job.
- Complying with and ensuring that the team is complying with the
Preferred Skills & Expertise
- 5+ years of experience managing Power Generation operation projects, including start-up, shut down, and maintenance.
- Ability to work collaboratively with Boiler Operator and Steam Turbine Operator for timely and safe delivery of project milestones.