Per Sé Group has a wonderful remote contract job opportunity for a skilled Construction Project Manager. In this position, you will provide project management services for our global commercial real estate client. The branch, located in North Carolina, will mostly have projects within the Southeast region of the United States. While this role is primarily remote, some local travel will be expected, with occasional short visits to national sites.The ideal candidate will have a background managing various heavy industrial, municipal, and/or large commercial construction projects, with experience in presenting bids. If you are a proven leader who wants to make a meaningful impact with a reputable construction firm, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
- Create & manage detailed project documentation including final contracts, budgets, fee structure, service plans, and RFP packages.
- Act as main point of contact for clients, providing regular communication & updates on budget, schedule, and risks.
- Identify & solve various project issues as they arise, offering suggestions to maintain project integrity while working within the allotted budget & timeline.
- Review and approve monthly contractor and vendor payments where necessary.
- Manage project closeout process, ensuring all requirements are met.
- Develop internal tracking and documentation processes for projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, architecture, engineering, or project management or equivalent work experience
- 10 years or more of relevant work experience, with at least 8 years of commercial construction experience
- Familiarity with architectural drawings and furniture and space planning concepts
- Ability to understand all aspects of construction projects, including budgeting and scheduling in order to fully understand project implications even with minimal conceptual information
- Flexibility with work hours and travel as needed
- Valid Driver’s License
- PMP Certification a plus.