Per Se Group is in search of an SCR Engineer who can install and test our selective catalytic reduction system for combustion testing with wood and paper, pulp sludge waste.
- Oversee the repurposing of a diesel exhaust filter for the project and ensuring the right fittings for the combustion system to the SCR.
- Installation of the control system that was built by our electronics engineer.
- Ensure essential ash capture methods before the process.
- Ensure that any ash capture and carbon monoxide reduction does not lower our gas temperature below 850°F before introduction into the SCR.
- Previous design and installation of SCR system in Power/Heating Plants
- Operation and Maintenance experience with SCR technologies
- Combustion engineering experience for ash capture, CO reduction, and SOx reduction methods
- Engineering Design of SCR installation Components and Combustion Chamber Modifications for System
- Daily combustion testing for emissions goal achievement
- Operation and maintenance of SCR system and upgrades for proper functioning