Per Se Group has an excellent opportunity for you to begin or enhance your career as a solar technician with one of the premier renewable energy companies in the world. In this contract role, you will help to ensure the proper condition and positioning of solar farm equipment. You will work with experts in the solar industry, make excellent connections, and have a great opportunity to launch your career in this exciting and growing field!
- General upkeep of facilities including general clean up, weed removal, and painting
- Install insulation on piping and equipment
- Reflectivity maintenance including washing of the solar field mirrors
- Perform lubrication and oil changes on mechanical equipment
- Assist with all craft personal in supporting their normal job duties.
- Assist maintenance crews during outages and project work as required.
- Assist on HTF evacuations in the solar field as a Solar Field Operator I does
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Desired Skills & Expertise
- Ability to work in a 24/7/365 environment and in extreme weather conditions
- Night shift work will be required periodically.
- Must have basic mechanical skills and able to operate both hand and power tools
- Demonstrated continuous commitment to safe practices
- Must be able to be trained on driving water trucks and mirror washing equipment
- Valid driver’s license required