Per Sé Group is working with a leading Central Missouri commercial general contractor in need of a Superintendent in Columbia, MO. They have a long and established presence in the market and their work includes healthcare, higher education, municipal and more. The ideal candidate specializes in ground-up, commercial construction projects with project budgets of at least $5M. If you’re an experienced Superintendent looking for a new opportunity to have an impact on your local community, please apply today!
- Oversee safe work practices and a safe job site.
- Take leadership in developing a sense of urgency on the project.
- Constantly review work for quality and solve problems.
- Maintain good communications and relationships with Owners, city inspectors, designers, and subcontractors.
- Work with our Project Mangers to schedule materials, equipment, and labor.
- Manage and care for company tools and equipment.
- Track and submit time sheets and prepare daily reports.
Preferred Skills & Qualifications
- 5 years of construction Superintendent experience
- 10+ years of commercial construction experience
- OSHA 10/OSHA 30
- Knowledge and experience with LEAN construction techniques a bonus