As a Turnaround Construction Manager, you will be responsible for instrumentation oversight and execution of work scope. You will work closely with the operations team and field team to ensure project is following schedules, budgets and procedures. Your knowledge and experience working on turnarounds will be a huge benefit to the success of this project.
- Assure Work is progressing in a safe manner
- Attend/aware of permit meetings
- Audit safe work permits
- Resolve any issues for field coordinators or contractors, making sure critical activities are getting required resources
- Clear major roadblocks for field coordinators or contractors so they may keep work progressing efficiently
- Help locate, identify, or procure missing materials
- Professional behavior is to be exhibited and fostered
- Immediately quench conflicts along racial and / or union / non-union affiliations. Report such conflicts to respective leads.
- Verify accurate reporting from contractor to Primavera P6 for both critical and non-critical path work
- Ensures no contractor requested change orders, time sheets, weather delay forms, etc. are signed by anyone in the field. Refers contractors making such requests to the Contract Manager’s meeting.
Preferred Skills and Expertise
- 8+ years experience working turnarounds
- Previous experience as a Turnaround Coordinator
- Construciton Manager turnaround experience
- Strong communication skills, attention to detail