Per Sé Group is currently looking for a Turnaround Execution Lead for an oil and gas client in the Midwest. As the Turnaround Execution Lead you will be responsible for planning and executing work scope related to specific areas and work scope for the turnaround. You will be overseeing area field coordinators and additional craft personnel. Strong Turnaround knowledge is required and the ability to communicate strongly and execute project timelines.
- Assist in the management of civil and structural engineering contractors assigned to work on the design of renewable energy facilities, including definition of requirements and specifications, review of engineering drawings and RFI management.
- Provide engineering consulting support to project managers in the preliminary design and engineering of roads, foundations, and O&M buildings.
- Provide engineering consulting support to other areas of the organization, including O&M and Business Development.
- Oversee the civil and structural tests performed by Construction Team on site during the construction of the renewable energy facilities. Support the QA/QC team on site.
- Use internal estimates, accurately forecast the scope, cost and duration of future projects in early development stages.
- Support the Construction Team in the review and preparation of RFPs to be submitted to contractors. ?Review and evaluate estimates.
- Create the weekly and monthly reporting requirements for our internal and external customers, as well as KPI reporting.
- Must have signifcant experience leading turnaround efforts, from inception through planning, logisitics and execution to close out
- Must have Tetra Extraction Unity (benzen) ISOM experience
- Responsible to direct coordinators and craft efforts during TA and responsible for all cascading communication