Per Se Group has a great new opportunity for an outstanding Civil Construction Engineer with experience in solar construction! In this role, you will utilize your skills and expertise in overseeing EPC and construction on a large project with our world-renowned client. If you are a proven leader who wants to make a meaningful impact with a reputable company, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
- Oversee the work performed by contractors in the construction of renewable energy facilities.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert in Civil Construction activities and oversight.
- Monitor construction quality to ensure that all work is installed in accordance with the plans, specifications, QA/QC requirements, etc.
- Assist in the management of civil engineering contractors assigned to work on the design of renewable energy facilities, including definition of requirements and specifications, review of engineering drawings and RFI management.
- Oversee the Safety and Environmental compliance in accordance with federal, state and local laws, and company's policies, practices and procedures. Ensure all personnel and subcontractors meet technical and safety training requirements.
- Be proficient at Root Cause Analysis to accurately determine failure mode and reason.
- Provide all the information needed to create the daily reporting requirements for our internal and external customers, as well as KPI reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- Experience in construction of energy facilities or renewable energy industry is a plus.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Experience with project management tools and systems (MS Project, Primavera) and designing with Auto Cad.