Per Sé Group has an immediate need for a Construction Project Coordinator. The Project Coordinator will be responsible for overseeing the execution of electrical substation construction projects. In this role you will be scheduling, budgeting, and planning.
- Involvement in project planning and operating in Primavera P6
- Attend stakeholder meetings
- Process all RFP’s, RFI’s
- Manage project process and deadlines, coordinating with team and managers
- Provide daily administrative support needed by the project team
Desired Skills and Expertise
- AA/BS in related field of study
- 3+ years experience
- Heavy / electrical construction experience preferred
- MS Office, Primavera P6
Who are we?
Per Sé is passionate about finding you your next job. We are a leading workforce solution with 25+ years of experience in the Energy and Industrial markets. We seamlessly match people with the right job opportunities at the right time. Join our network to stay up to date on jobs relevant to your line of work.
People are our purpose
We believe in the power of unique perspectives. In that spirit, we strive to foster an environment in which people of all backgrounds are embraced and inspired. Per Sé values inclusivity, transparency, equal opportunity and care to all applicants and employees regardless of gender/gender identity, race/ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, age, national origin, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, and ability.