Per Sé Group has an immediate need for a Cost Analyst to support our client’s refinery in Ohio for a one year contract assignment. This role is responsible for the proper setup, maintenance, and reporting of project cost information.
- Responsible for setup, maintenance, and reporting of project cost information; tracking performance against approved budgets, future commitments, and actual costs.
- Financial accruals mangement
- Exhibit understanding of workflow and how to calculate progress/earned value
- VOWD (Value of Work Done) calculations and reporting
Preferred Skills and Expertise:
- B.S. Degree in Business/Finance/Engineering/Construction Management or applicable experience in lieu of degree
- 5-10 years experience in project controls/project cost management
- Experience with engineering projects and/or construction, preferably in an owner's representative capacity, in the Oil & Gas industry (refining or chemical projects)
- Working knowledge of Industrial/Refining/Chemical construction process & contract delivery
- Knowledge of SAP/Primavera/Microsoft Project and/or other similar cost management software used in the Oil & Gas industry
- Certified Cost Engineer (CCE)/Certified Cost Controller (CCC) from AACEI - Association for the Advancement of Cost Engineering International