Per Sé Group is seeking a Sr. Project Manager for our client, they are one of the premier agricultural builders in the nation, providing Design-Build solutions for hatcheries, egg-laying facilities, livestock confinement, and food processing. They also have extensive experience and expertise in commercial and industrial construction, including commercial offices, retail, tenant improvements, warehouses, manufacturing, hospitality, and multi-family markets.
- Lead, manage, and complete all engineering, procurement and construction projects to ensure the project is completed safely, on-schedule, on-budget, and with quality that conforms to project plans and specifications, customer and company expectations.
- Work closely with our project partners to pre-plan and schedule using appropriate technology in order to identify, eliminate constraints, and manage risks.
- Develop and maintain a master Critical Path Method Schedule (CPM) and a Change Management Program.
- Plan and execute Contract Buyout including pre-qualification, analysis, and overseeing the work done by the trade contractors, vendors, suppliers and technicians.
- Optimize utilization of project resources, ensure procurement at the most cost-effective terms in line with contract documents and defined budgets. Submit cost tracking reports at a minimum of monthly basis.
- Prepare and submit owner billings in a timely fashion according to the agreed upon payment terms. Approve all vendor invoicing in accordance with contracts and established payment terms.
- Develop cost estimates with estimating team at varying stages of project design, collaborate with teams through proposal process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Engineering, Construction Management or related Engineering degree equivalent preferred
- Valid driver’s license required
- Exceptional communication and effective listening skills
- Ability to read people and adapt your approach to achieve results
- 10+ years proven ability to manage multiple, complex, and large projects
- Effective contributor and team player, which can plan and organize a team with the capacity to motivate and boost morale
- Ability to travel to project locations, including overnight travel