Per Sé Group’s client, an Architectural/Engineering firm, is hiring a Director of Transportation. This is a remote opportunity with flexible workspace/location with competitive wages. Our client has roots back to 1968 and has been providing a wide range of architecture, engineering, surveying, and planning services to clients for more than 50 years. They have three offices along the Mississippi River and a fourth office in the Chicago Metro Area.
- Display excellent interpersonal skills in working with co-workers and other consultants
- Provide innovative solutions to clients in DOT, Municipalities, Counties, Schools, and Industries
- Able to attend monthly meetings in Illinois office
Preferred Skills and Expertise
- Illinois PE License
- 10-20 years of experience (preference in transportation field/IDOT
- Significant project experience with IDOT
- Experience providing QA/QC review of plans and specs
- Experience leading a design team is preferred.