Per Se Group has an immediate opening for a Mechanical Completions Coordinator to work as a contractor for one of our Oil & Gas clients in Ingleside, TX. Reporting to the MC Lead, this position is responsible for coordinating the walk down packages and MC Dossier from start to finish in accordance with the Mechanical Completions Philosophy of the Project and coordinating / driving MC Certificate close out in CMS.
- Follow-up contractor for Walkdown Packages and MC Dossiers.
- Administratively reviews the Walk down packages and MC Dossiers and ensures completeness of the packages.
- Liaise with Turnover Coordinator, Quality Manager, System Owners, Commissioning team and Construction Leads and ensures technical comments are received and collated in a timely manner.
- Reviews SQ / TQ / SI Logs and ensures the queries are closed out in a timely manner.
- Collect MC signatures from the stake holders once the MC Dossier has been reviewed and accepted.
- Ensures that the completed MC Dossiers have been provided to the Turnover Coordinator for final quality checks and uploading into HDMS.
- Must be legally entitled to work in USA.
- Minimum 5-7 Years’ experience in Mechanical Completions activities for Oil and Gas production facilities with significant exposure to construction of large projects in offshore oil and gas industry, preferably production and drilling facilities.
- Experience in working with construction contractors at their facility during the building and commissioning of the facilities.
- Experience in reviewing MC Dossier and signing of construction check sheets. Working knowledge of Hexagon is preferable.
- Experienced in reviewing Walkdown Packages and MC Dossiers, understands system priorities and schedules.
- Experienced in verification and close out of the punch list items and site queries to facilitate system MCs.