- Expiration Date: 01 February 2049
- Job Ref: 22166
Per Se Group is looking for a Project Engineer with expertise in procurement, fabrication, construction, engineering, and pre-commissioning. In this position you will support the Project Manager to ensure project performance, consistency, and compliance to the charter and execution plan. You will utilize your exceptional communication skills to interact with internal and external stakeholders of the project and provide the necessary leadership to help ensure the project is completed on schedule and within budget, while maintaining the safety and operational integrity of personnel and facilities. OSBL area and E&I experience are desirable.
• Support the Project Manager in identifying risks within the project area and in implementing corresponding mitigation plans.
• Support the Project Manager in effectively managing the project team (internal & contractors) on all aspects of engineering, procurement, fabrication, construction, commissioning, and start-up.
• Help ensure that all project interfaces are properly managed and that actions are tracked to full completion.
• Collaborate with the Project Manager to ensure appropriate technical scope, cost estimate, cost and schedule controls, and audits take place on a timely basis and findings are actioned.
• Champion HSE behaviors and ensure proper process safety is incorporated into the design, while ensuring all regulatory approvals are in place for design and construction activities.
Preferred Skills and Expertise
• Minimum 10 to 15 years of experience in refinery project engineering with TIC of $200 Mil range for OSBL and E&I.
• Strong understanding of discipline engineering deliverables and activities as well as project planning and controlling, including experience working in detailed engineering, construction, and C&SU project phases.
• Knowledge of project management principles, up-to-date business processes, and best practices for major projects.
• Experience working on projects within owner’s organization.
• Previous project experience in oil & gas refining, petrochemical or upgrading, and brownfield projects.
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and Registered PE or eligible for registration
• PMP or advanced project management degree an asset.
Who are we?
Per Sé is passionate about finding you your next job. We are a leading workforce solution with 25+ years of experience in the Energy and Industrial markets. We seamlessly match people with the right job opportunities at the right time. Join our network to stay up to date on jobs relevant to your line of work.
People are our purpose
We believe in the power of unique perspectives. In that spirit, we strive to foster an environment in which people of all backgrounds are embraced and inspired. Per Sé values inclusivity, transparency, equal opportunity and care to all applicants and employees regardless of gender/gender identity, race/ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, age, national origin, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, and ability.