Per Sé Group is seeking a design build PM who works Hard, Plays Hard and can sell. Our client, a $500+ million, full-service construction company in Wisconsin has over 130 years of experience and projects ranging from $1,000 to $100+ million in size. Focus is on industrial clients in Wisconsin, Northern Illinois, and Northeast Iowa to name a few.
- History of, and ability to maintain, long-standing relationships.
- Lead design and contractor teams through design and construction phases to ensure schedule, budget, and owner satisfaction alignment.
- Exhibit proficiency with front-end sales & project development side of projects including compiling proposals, conceptual estimating for budgets, etc.
- Accountable for maintaining project schedules with on-time delivery for numerous different projects and customers concurrently.
- Negotiating contracts with external vendors to reach profitable agreements as well as obtaining permits and licenses.
- Guide multiple project teams that include architects, engineers, estimators, superintendents, and supervisors to sustain maximum profits.
- Design-Build services expert, fully capable and able to do what it takes to serve client needs.
- Ability to continue to sell work and make big deals concurrent with executing other projects.
- Quote work and effectively manage the project to make profits.
- Four-year college degree related to construction/engineering.
- Minimum 3 years of experience Design-Build project experience