As a Distribution Project Manager, you will manage the design and construction of generation, transmission, substation, and distribution projects to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope. You will be an important member of the project management team, and your knowledge of utilities will fulfill a critical need for a company in the energy utility industry. You will work as a contractor to advance our client’s mission of providing power to their customers.
- Responsible for the oversight of design, construction, and commissioning of small to moderate projects.
- Manage projects up to $2M with lower complexity and risk.
- Lower complexity projects could include quality/reliability issues to customers, some financial risk, some self-perform/oversight required, some siting and land acquisition, minimal environmental/regulatory permitting, and/or multiple configuration changes.
- Projects typically involve 1-2 disciplines or asset types (e.g. distribution, transmission, substation, controls, communication, boiler, turbine, etc.).
- Ensures compliance with relevant policy
- Provide input and feedback for funding, financial analysis, and reporting status on each project
- Distribution experience
- 3-5 years project management experience, with a related college degree preferred
- SAP a plus
- Must be local and willing to drive in personal vehicle to locations in Oklahoma. (Mileage will be reimbursed).
- Experience leading a project
- Valid Oklahoma Driver's License