- Expiration Date: 21 November 2021
- Job Ref: 22198
As a Service Coordinator for a reputable commercial HVAC company, you will be central to facilitating service calls, client follow up, and communications between the field service team, clients, and in-office staff. You will utilize your outstanding customer service skills and ability to organize and coordinate multiple daily tasks and responsibilities to maintain excellent client relationships. This is a full-time day shift position with great benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, and long-term stability with a friendly and professional team!
• Oversee all interaction with clients to ensure service requirements are met
• Manage schedule requirements and dispatch of service technicians; oversee technician PTO schedules; coordinate/provide service technicians with the proper documentation to complete their task; and work with manufacturers to ensure service technicians are properly trained.
• Generate service and parts proposals and invoices; create invoices and follow up on collections; follow up on aged accounts receivable; maintain parts, project, and other business files.
• Assist in managing parts inventory
Preferred Skills and Expertise
• High school diploma or Associates degree
• Ability to quickly learn job-related information on parts and service to efficiently communicate with clients.
• Experience with standard office software and equipment.
Who are we?
Per Sé is passionate about finding you your next job. We are a leading workforce solution with 25+ years of experience in the Energy and Industrial markets. We seamlessly match people with the right job opportunities at the right time. Join our network to stay up to date on jobs relevant to your line of work.
People are our purpose
We believe in the power of unique perspectives. In that spirit, we strive to foster an environment in which people of all backgrounds are embraced and inspired. Per Sé values inclusivity, transparency, equal opportunity and care to all applicants and employees regardless of gender/gender identity, race/ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, age, national origin, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, and ability.