Per Se Group has an immediate opening for a Construction Superintendent to work with our well-established construction client. In this role, you would be responsible for the implementation and execution of a high rise office build-out project in New York, NY.
• Overseeing and making decisions related to the performance of work related to scheduling, delivery, logistics, quality control and trade employee staffing levels.
• Overseeing work among assigned trades to promote a coordinated project operation. Resolving local area problems regarding procedures, precedence, design clarifications, adequate labor and equipment, schedule and all other appropriate matters.
• Managing the site safety program as required and ensuring subcontractor compliance with standards and all applicable safety codes and regulations.
• Supervising and developing Field Engineers and/or interns, as assigned, including providing input on or completing performance appraisals.
• Creating schedules and determining sequencing of work. Developing and implementing recovery strategies to maintain project schedule.
• Communicating with owners and architects/engineers in connection with field issues. Investigating and resolving such issues.
• Managing the billing process as it relates to work-in-place and overseeing the monthly estimate of work completed, payrolls, material invoices and subcontractor payment applications.
• Having complete knowledge of all contracts, subcontract documents, drawings, and specifications, show drawings, schedules, labor agreements and local codes.
• Managing the work to ensure that it is installed in compliance with and conforms to the approved contract documents.
Preferred Skills and Expertise
• 2-3 years of superintendent experience in engineering/construction
• On the job experience; monitoring multiple contractors completing office build out
• An understanding of mechanical, electrical, plumbing, glass, floors, etc.
• Experience montioring schedule in field and reporting back to home office updates on progress
- Expiration Date: 29 January 2023
- Job Ref: 22772
Who are we?
Per Sé is passionate about finding you your next job. We are a leading workforce solution with 25+ years of experience in the Energy and Industrial markets. We seamlessly match people with the right job opportunities at the right time. Join our network to stay up to date on jobs relevant to your line of work.
People are our purpose
We believe in the power of unique perspectives. In that spirit, we strive to foster an environment in which people of all backgrounds are embraced and inspired. Per Sé values inclusivity, transparency, equal opportunity and care to all applicants and employees regardless of gender/gender identity, race/ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, age, national origin, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, and ability.